Available for Projects

Hi, I'm
Abdurahman Zaki

A creative professional specializing in language translation, video editing, and photo editing. I transform ideas into compelling visual and linguistic stories.

AZ
Abdurahman Zaki
Translator · Video Editor · Photo Editor
50+
Projects
3+
Years Exp.
100%
Dedication

Services I Offer

Professional creative services tailored to bring your vision to life with precision and artistry.

🌐
Translation

Accurate and natural-sounding translations across multiple languages. Documents, articles, subtitles, and literary works handled with cultural sensitivity.

🎬
Video Editing

Professional video editing including color grading, motion graphics, subtitle integration, and storytelling that captivates your audience.

📷
Photo Editing

Expert photo retouching, color correction, compositing, and creative manipulation to make your images stand out beautifully.

Portfolio Showcase

A curated collection of my best translation, video, and photo editing projects.

Translation
Sample Translation Project 1

Replace with your actual project description and link.

Translation
Sample Translation Project 2

Add your translated document or subtitle file link here.

Video Editing
Sample Video Project 1

Replace with your video project. Add a YouTube or Google Drive link.

Video Editing
Sample Video Project 2

Insert your edited video reel or project link here.

Photo Editing
Sample Photo Project 1

Add your edited photo with a direct image or gallery link.

Photo Editing
Sample Photo Project 2

Upload your image to Google Photos or Blogger and link it here.

📌 How to Add Your Real Works

Find any portfolio card in the XML and update the title, description, and href link. For a real thumbnail, replace the emoji with:

AZ

Replace with your photo

Creative Professional Based in Indonesia

Crafting stories through language & visuals

Hello! I'm Abdurahman Zaki, a passionate creative professional from Indonesia. I combine linguistic expertise with visual storytelling skills to deliver high-quality work that speaks to audiences.

With experience in professional translation, dynamic video editing, and artistic photo manipulation, I bring a holistic creative approach to every project I take on.

Whether you need a document accurately translated, a video that grabs attention, or photos that look stunning — I'm here to help.

🌐 Translation 🎬 Video Editing 📷 Photo Retouching 🎨 Color Grading ✍ Subtitling 💻 Adobe Premiere 🖼 Photoshop

Let's Work Together

Ready to bring your project to life? Reach out and let's create something amazing together.